Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun quotes

Guys (or girls) are like jeans, you have to try on a bunch before you find the perfect pair that fits you perfectly and look great!
~Erin Bryan

I'm not crazy... I'm insanely awesome!
~Erin Bryan

"Oh, but if he seems happy, I will know that he's decided to marry Harriet, and I will not, I know I will not be able to let him tell me. But if he seems sad, I'll know that John has advised him against it. I love John! Or he may seem sad because he fears telling me he will marry my friend. How can John let him do that? I hate John! " ~Emma (The movie... you know?)

Billy Black: I'm down with the kids.
Charlie Swan: [sarcastically] Oh yeah, you're the bomb.
~Twilight

"Only the Truest love can ever persuade me into matrimony,.. that is why I am convinced I shall end an Old Maid..."
~ Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice)

Faith... is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
~C. S. Lewis

God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
~C. S. Lewis

"There is only on relationship that matters, and that is your personal relationship to a personal redeemer and Lord. Let everything else go, but maintain that at all costs, and God will fulfill His purpose through your life."
~Oswald Chambers


"He gave her 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake. When he gave them to her, he told her, "I will love you until the last rose dies"." ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment