Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What a day!

Today, I had a lot of fun! Went to school, got some lunch, hung out with Tim and adventured around the college, and just had a blast altogether. I must say, I've never had as much fun at that college before as I had today. Climbing down the death defying hill by the Art Building, then trying not to fall in the lake... Or be pushed (haha).

I can't wait until Thursday, last day of school before Spring Break! Woohoo! I can't wait for a break... Then I can do fun stuff, like, sleep.... Nothing else I really do? Hmmm... I need a hobby. Maybe I'll go to the beach! That would be cool.... I'm rambling.... Wow... Anyway, I should probably get ready to go to bible study. Important topic tonight: Sexual Immorality. I couldn't answer very many of the questions, but it had good suggestions! That I will follow! Anywho, later!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment