Monday, April 13, 2009

I feel slightly dumb

Well, this morning was the morning for my wisdom teeth to be removed.... But for some reason, I was hungry before I left so I ate a roll. I remembered that they said "Do not eat 6 hours before the surgery"... I was like.... Crap..... My brother had a appointment for his braces anyway, so it wasn't a total waste of our time, but I am tired and grouchy and upset with my stupidity. Ugh, I can't believe I did that!!! I really am an idiot! Well, I am sick too, that's another reason I couldn't go, but I'm almost better! I wish I could have gone to the beach too...... Oh well, life isn't supposed to go my way 100% so I guess I'll have to live with 25%.... SLEEP!!!!! =D Yayness!

I also have to save up for a new camera too.... Which is hard because I don't have a job. Then my mom says I can't get one, while my dad says go for it.... So I don't know what to do.... I'm missing part of my being... My creative soul is zilch without photography. That's were I get most of my painting ideas. That it's portable art! *sigh* I'll have to see. Anyway, I need some sleep, I am very upset with myself so I'm taking a nap!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment