Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sleepless...

For some reason, I haven't been sleeping well. I've been waking up every hour to every half an hour for weeks now. I swear, this last week I've gotten 15 hours of sleep in 4 days. I know that sounds moderate, but that's strange for me. I've been told its stress, but when I wake up my mind isn't busy. Just awake. So tonight I'm going to cut off caffeine and read some scripture before bed. Maybe that will help, hopefully.

I act weird when I'm tired... All hyper like... Its crazy, then I get grouchy. Its a bad day (or week) when it happens. I don't like being tired. It really sucks, always having heavy eye lids and aching head.... I would not suggest it.

Tomorrow is April Fool's Day... Well in 10 minutes it will be April Fool's day, normally I don't do anything because my mom gets upset, but I was thinking about dressing emo for high school... oh wait. I already do that. hehehe.... I'm tired. Good night all!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment