Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Call it what you want!

Today is a bad reading day for me... I've been have continuous Dyslexic moments, even though I have trained my brain against the dyslexia, I have days. If any of you that see this don't know by now, I am highly dyslexic. I mix up letters and numbers and words. I was reading my blog and saw instead of 2009, I saw 2006. I haven't been doing this blog that long!? Then I keep writing "my" instead of "me".... It is difficult. The sad thing is that dyslexia is hereditary, so any of my future children could have it. My mom gave it to me. I didn't speak until I was about 5, that was a sign of the dyslexia. I always thought it was funny, my older sister learned to read books like Nancy Drew and the Lord of the Rings series when she was 4. I didn't read Dr. Suess until I was about 6 to 7. Now people wish I would stop talking and I love books. Well, romantic books.... *sigh*

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment