Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What's wrong with me?

I have never been so hurt in my life. Well, obviously, that's not true there have been worse moments in my life, but this has my day pretty much done. I can't stop crying, my heart hurts. And I know its none of my business.... I have no say in the matter, but before there was a hope. I know God works in mysterious ways, and I trust Him, but I just don't understand? Why was this person brought into my life? Its obvious that there is nothing I can do... other then pray. Now I can't even be with the person. God, why did you make me this way?! I don't want to be angry with God, but... I just don't understand.... I am a pitiful, emotional human girl compared to God. I know that everything will be fine with God's time, but... Why is it hurting me so much?

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment