Friday, March 6, 2009

Angry in so many ways....

How can one person bring on so many unreasonable and strange emotions? It is inconceivable and vexing, it is so difficult to understand. Just like the song "Simple and Clean", that is how I feel. Guys can create such feelings that make my emotions go crazy, especially when there might be hope in it. I was telling my mom I couldn't wait to get married, so I won't have to worry about finding someone. I hate being single, it is so difficult, especially when you see someone you know being so happy with their boyfriend/girlfriend/husband/wife. It doesn't seem very fair, but I know my time will come someday.... Eventually.... The hard part of finding someone is that the scary guys normally like me, like weird, dark guys... Its weird. But then when I actually find someone who I like, they either think of me as a "little girl", or just don't even care. It's so hard on me, emotionally, its just because I can't even find a person who cares enough for me to at least try for me... Is that so hard to ask for?

"Just for once, I want someone to be afraid of losing me."

1 comment:

  1. it may be difficult for you to believe, but i find that the older i get, the more content i am :). i'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete