Sunday, March 29, 2009

Left behind again

I hate being with my friends... and their boyfriend or girlfriend. I'm normally the only one without a significant other. It is so embarrassing and uncomfortable... There are so many guys out there, its just hard finding the right one? I hate being single. I'd rather not be, but God's timing is different then mine. Sometimes I wish it wasn't in certain ways.... But that's me being selfish. Agh, its just so difficult. God give me strength to endure all things.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8a

1 comment:

  1. you are not alone in your singleness :). right now, i cherish all the advantages of being single.

    ReplyDelete