Monday, March 30, 2009

mockery: serious business

Sometimes I don't know what is truly "bad", until you get up close and personal. I left my grandma's house with my mom today, and as we left we watched my grandma fall over backwards in her driveway. It was scary! We turned around and drove back to see if she was okay, which she was, but it still scared the Dickens out of us. Things like that get the blood and adrenaline flowing. After we left the second time, I turned to my mom and begged, "Don't ever do anything like that to me!"

I think tomorrow I'm going to go to The Grind and do homework. Just to take a friends advice (you know who you are!). I have a lot of math homework to do... and a paper to write, and sketches to finish. Blah... Oh well, at least I'm keeping busy.

I was thinking about popping a movie in for some back ground sounds... Got to work on a paper. Later!

ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment