Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pink petals fall on my face

You know when spring has come when they say, "its time to set your clocks forward," or "Spring is sprung!", and that's true. I know a different way of telling, colors start to emerge from what once was cold and broken. I can see from where I'm sitting, beautiful, blooming, pink, plum blossoms. I told my mom when I was younger, I used to go out to the tree in full bloom and shake it to where the petals would fall down on top of me. I'm looking forward to doing it again this year.

Today, my parents are leaving for San Diego, and then Friday morning my siblings and I are leaving to go with them (After my physical therapy appointment). I'm excited! I can't wait to go! I love to get away, but in the end, there's not place like home. I love to get away and see God's creation. Especially because of all the rain, it is going to be beautiful! I can't wait!

I have classes tomorrow, but since tomorrow it the Farmer's market, I look forward to going. My sister and I go and like to look around. We plan on getting some honey that is made locally. It is so delicious! Tastes kind of like marshmallow fluff, only more natural. This week is going good so far. God is truly blessing me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment