Thursday, March 5, 2009

Adult? When did it start? And how do I make it stop?

Today, I looked into getting a job. Its a little coffee/dessert/breakfast/lunch shop. It is too cute! Its called "Bodacious Bundts". It would be my first really job, so I'm excited! I know I probably won't be paid a lot, but it would be a lot of fun... Hopefully.... I also got off of my crutches and cane, and can walk and drive! Yay! My mother is quite ecstatic. The sad thing about having a job though is not being able to do fun things went people plan them... Oh well, that's life right? I always knew being an adult would be hard, but not this hard. I was talking to my mom earlier, we were talkinga bout growing up.

My mom was talking about how it seems that we're all growing up so fast. My sister is 21, almost finished with school and has a job. My brother is turning 16 and a sophmore in high school and freshman in college. I am 18 and newly graduated from high school (finally!) and a junior in college. Even though it seems like as my siblings and I get older, bad things happen to us. Becky, when she turned 11, was told she has a wheat allergy, and now it seems to be spreading to dairy products too (not the same reaction though). My brother is having problems with his heart, it is too small and one of the chambers in his heart isn't working right when he is resting, that and he passes out for no reasons. I am allergic to sodium nitrates (persurvitives in meat, mostly pork, like hot dogs or bacon. Can't have them, give me bad stomach aches.) That and breathing problems, and my foot surgery and heeling process (haha! Get it "Heel"ing process.. haha... ah never mind.)

I thought I would put a little bit of randomness on this, so like on Facebook. 10 random things about me!

1. I am majoring in Art History.
2. I love traveling.
3. I hate cats.. yet I own one.
4. I've never had a real job.
5. I am semi organized
6. I believe that Jesus is the only way to heaven.
7. I pray every night for my future husband.
8. I am a right brained, artistic person.
9. I am a very romantic person.
10. I believe life begins at conseption.

That's it... I was bored so I thought I would write... So yah.

ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment